Only custodial parents, guardians, and/or legal custodians are permitted to visit. Visitation will be made by calling the number listed on this page and making an appointment. Without an appointment, you will not be permitted to visit.
Each juvenile shall be given only a 15-minute visit per day and only two approved visitors can visit per day. No visit will be split or broken to accommodate family members.
The Judge or court administrator must approve anything different than stated above.
VISITORS ARE PROHIBITED FROM BRINGING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE DETENTION CENTER FOR VISITATION ANY USE OR DISPLAY OF THESE ITEMS MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF VISITATION PRIVILEGES
– Children under age 18
– Illegal drugs
– Cell phones, cameras, video equipment, and other recording devices are strictly prohibited during visitation.
For security reasons, visitors may be scanned by a metal detector. Picture I.D. must be displayed upon request before you can visit a child.
ITEMS THAT ARE PERMITTED TO BE LEFT FOR RESIDENTS:
– Three (3) pairs of all-white underwear
– Three (3) pairs of all-white socks
– Three (3) plain all-white socks
– Sports bras only
– No more than three (3) books that will be examined for content
– Prescription drugs and cosmetics, if ordered by a physician
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.